Employer Experience and Benefits
Virtual Booth Highlights*
- Free yourself from the geographical and capacity constraints, and expense of a physical fair
- Interact through audio, text and video chat, webinars and videos
- Advertise open positions via a fully functional and searchable job board and capture applicants
- Search resumes in real-time and advance to take advantage of preselection job match interviews
- Set up and conduct online interviews online in advance or real time, and include your recruiters and hiring managers
- Receive a chat log of your chat conversations after the fair
- Measure your ROI with meaningful reports
- Follow up for 30 days. The platform will be accessible (except live chat) to employers and candidates for follow up and job opportunities.
Attract a higher volume of qualified Black candidates, including the often elusive passive candidate, drawn to BVCF because of the Stealth Search/Recruiter Chat.
They can interact privately and confidentially one-on-one with recruiters and hiring managers through audio, text and video chat, and even block employers from knowing about their participation.
Our effectiveness working within the African American community has produced a curated and cultivated market reach derived from years of event management and sponsorship, strategic business and relationship development, selected media partners and advertising.
Shorten your time-to-hire for diverse candidates and streamline your recruitment process. Measure your ROI with meaningful reports.
Your brand and corporate culture is shared with potential candidates nationwide, representing a significant pool of talented Black professionals.
We provide employers with a virtual experience that maximizes efficiency and interaction, and builds a resume database for quicker and smarter hiring.
Features include recruiter and hiring manager Interaction, stealth job search/recruiter chat options, fully functional and searchable job boards and real-time application submission..
Sourcing & Marketing Channels
BVCF markets employment opportunities to a nationwide pool of talented Black professionals