Career fairs...reinvented. Convenient, Efficient and Effective
• Why virtual career fairs are one of the easiest ways to land a tech job (Note: BVCF includes tech and nontech opportunities)
STEALTH JOB SEARCH/RECRUITER CHAT
Passive (currently employed) candidates love virtual fairs because of their privacy and confidentiality. They can look for new opportunities and audio, text or video chat with recruiters without the concern of being discovered by their employer.
Text, audio or video chat with recruiters and hiring managers in real-time and get your questions answered
Discover and connect with companies committed to diversity
Discover great opportunities and apply real-time via live job boards
Obtain objective work culture insights from the BVCF community
- Register for free
- Preselection Job Match. We encourage you to register asap. Employers are continuously searching the database for candidates.
- Visit virtual employer booths
- Stealth Job Search/Recruiter Chat. Interact privately and confidentially one-on-one with recruiters and hiring managers through audio, text and video chat (live fair dates only). Block employers (like your current) from knowing about your participation in the fair by opting out of the resume/registrant database. You control your visibility.
- Access the fair anywhere. We're mobile-friendly in every way. On the day of the career fair, enter (virtually) the employer booths to talk with recruiters using a chat function similar to the type used during webcasts. Join a group chat or wait in multiple queues simultaneously to talk with employers one-on-one.
- View and download company images, videos and documents
- View and participate in employer webinars
- Save what you like in a virtual briefcase and download it after the fair
- Follow up for 30 days. The platform will be accessible (except live chat) to employers and candidates for follow up and job opportunities for 30 days after a fair.